True-rms Thermal Multimeter helps you find, repair, validate, and report many electrical issues quickly so that you are confident problems are solved.
Locate the problem immediately
Thermal imaging multimeters are a first-line troubleshooting tool for electrical equipment that can check hot spots of high-voltage equipment and transformers, and detect heating of fuses, wires, insulators, connectors, splices and switches. Scanning with the thermal imager reveals many electrical issues rapidly and from a safe distance. By combining two tools into one, the thermal multimeter lightens the load and increases productivity.
• Full-featured multimeter with built-in thermal imager
• 15 measurement functions including: AC voltage with low-pass filter, DC voltage, Resistance, Continuity, Capacitance, Diode test, Min/Max/Avg, AC current , Frequency
• Thermal imaging reveals many electrical issues quickly and safely, eliminating the need for time-consuming testing and validation
• Save measurements and images while communicating wirelessly with a smart phone up to 20 feet / 6.1 m away (no obstructions)
• Image resolution–80 x 60
• 3.5 in /8.89 cm color LCD screen
• Rechargeable lithium ion battery allows for a for a full work day (10+ hours) under normal conditions
• Auto power off to save battery power
• CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category