Our general type solenoid valves model normally for liquid and gaseous media in 2/2-way- and 3/2-way-design which contains
• Pilot operated solenoid valves that are working with a pressure difference between inlet and outlet. These valves are simple and robust in design and are able to handle big dimensions by comparatively low energy consumption.
• Direct operated solenoid valves which are used in applications for lower pressure ranges. These valves do have just small sized connections but are working without pressure difference to operate the valve.
• Force pilot operated solenoid valves that are working without pressure difference as well but are able to operate big dimensional valves up to 40 bar.
• Threaded connections: G1/4-G3
• Flanged connections: DN15-DN300
• Further connections: NPT-thread, welding ends, flanges acc. to ANSI and JIS
• Pressure range: 0-40 bar
• Coils with ATEX- or UL-certificate
• Temperature range: -40 °C up to +80 °C
• Body material: Brass, cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel, PA66
• Sealing material: NBR, FKM, EPDM, PTFE