MODBUS CONVERTER - RS232, RS485/422, MODBUS TCP/IP, MODBUS RTU, ETHERNET
We supply industrial grade Ethernet Modbus gateways that converts in between various common protocal in industrial automation project like RS232 , RS485/422, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU/ASCII protocols and Ethernet TCP/IP.
Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU and Modbus ASCII protocols are integrated in our modbus protocal converter, users can easily realize the seamless integration of Modbus Ethernet devices and Modbus serial devices and even multi master and slave hybrid networks. At the same time, this type modbus protocal converter can be configure by Web based browser or Telnet. Our modbus protocal converter guarantee fast response and easy-to-use feature, and support almost all induatrial automation or networking application including SCADA , DCS or simple PLC project.
The products using EMC protection design, can work in rugged environment.
• Support Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, Modbus ASCII, IP, ARP, DHCP and DNS protocol
• Support port 10/100M Ethernet
• Support port RS-485/422
• Support port RS-232
• Support WEB and Telnet configuration
• Convert between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU/ASCII
• Support RTU Slave, RTU Master, ASCII Slave, ASCII Master four operating modes
• Support ID mapping function, to achieve the management of the host ID
• 300bps~115200bps baud rate and nonblocking communication
• Support IP address and MAC address filtering function
• Slave mode support 16 TCP master connections
• Master mode support 32 slave TCP connection requests
• Support Response Timeout and Interval Timeout setting
• Support cross-gateway and cross-router communication
• IP30 protection grade, metal shell, wall mounted installation
• No fan, low consumption design
• Working temperature: -40 ~ 75°C