Load Cell - The weighing measurement technology
Load cell is a weighing sensor convert the load or force applied to the sensor into an electrical analog signal. They are the most widely used Force Sensors, Torque Transducers and Weighing Transducers from retail scales, factory automation through to industrial applications.
Load cell designs can be distinguished according to the type of output signal generated (pneumatic, hydraulic, electric) or according to the way they detect weight (bending, shear, compression, tension, etc.)
Our load cell are manufactured to the highest quality, ensuring your application is reliable, accurate and robust.
• Load cells are special force transducers for use in weighing systems.
• Calibration is done in gram (g), kilogram (kg) or tons (t).
• High-capacity load cells are used in weighing systems which measure the weight of heavy and median sized containers and silos.
• Platform load cells are applied in small and middle sized platform scales in weighing.
• We supply load cells in the range between 0.3 Kg up to 300 ton.
• Load pins are the perfect solution for different geometries – even when upgrading existing structures.
• Load pins can be integrated directly in the flow of force, taking up very little space.
• Load pins are used for force measurement in pulleys, fork bearings and roller bearings.
• Load beams are a common geometry of load cells, often used to measure the weight of small sized objects.
• Load beams are available in miniature design for application with limited space or to measure small forces.
• The high accuracy of 0.1% of the full scale is one of the features of load beams.
Compression Force Transducer
• Compression force transducer made by stainless steel can be used in a wide variety of stations.
• high quality of stainless steel material can be used in the laboratory and testing sector in the most diverse branches of industry.
Tension Compression Force
• Tension / compression force transducers are used to measure tension and compression forces.
• For application with limited space or to measure small forces they are used in miniature design.
• S-Type with internal thread is a typical design for tension/ compression force transducers.
• The tension/ compression force transducers with external thread have a compact design and can be applied in a wide nominal load range.
Ring Force Transducer
• Ring force transducers are used for reliable measurements of medium and small compression forces.
• Applications are screw presses, cutting tools, propeller shafts and the measurement of bolt forces.
• Ring force transducers are made of one-piece and easy to mount.
• Efficient solution to measure anchor forces.
Digital Weighing Indicator / Terminal
• High Perfomance Indicator best for industrial load cell weighing application, pressure & torque measurements
• High accuracy A/D converter & Analog Input, Auto Span Calibration
• Push Button Tare or Auto Tare Function / Peak-Hold and Sample-Hold Function
• Wide Range of Capacity and Division can be easily set by Keypad
Load Cell Remote Display
• Large Display & High brightness LED
• RS-232C, RS-485, Current Loop, Bluetooth connectivity
• Wall mounting type
• Uniform brightness and wide angle viewing
Load Cell Summing Box
• Available for 4 points or 6 points load cell
• Enclosure Material: Stainless Steel or Plastic
Load Cell Analog Signal Transmitter
• Load Cell Type: All strain gauge type
• Load Cell Supply: 10V DC, 120mA
• For industrial tank, hopper and crane weighing application