Bearings are one of the mechanical components that play a important role for a smooth and quiet spinning operation with less friction. Bearings are found in applications ranging from Automotive, CNC Lathes, Precision Medical Instruments, Industrial Robotics, Aerospace Industry, Oil & Gas Industry and so on.
Our bearings and bearing accessories includes:
Roller Bearings: Needle Roller Bearings, Spherical Roller Bearings, Cylindrical Roller Bearings, Tapered Roller Bearings, Thrust Roller Bearings, Spherical Roller Thrust Bearings.
Ball Bearings: Angular Contact Ball Bearings, Deep Groove Ball Bearing, Self Aligning Ball Bearings, Thrust Ball Bearings.
Other: Cam Followers, Pillow Block Bearings, Spherical Plain Bearings, Bearing Units, Spindle Bearings, Rod Ends and Yoke Rollers.
As emerging and developing new technologies, steel bearing situation is being smaller. Instead of steels, ceramic bearings are effectively altered on complex condition in accordance with these new techniques.
Ceramic Bearings will be gradually exchanged in environmental industry like semi-conductor, chemicals and food-industries.
• Make centrifugal load to down and increasing bearing speed with low density ceramic balls.
• Excellent corrosion resistance
• Zr02 is specially good material for producing bearings due to having strong mechanical and tensile strength
• Usage temp: 150°C-250°C, In cage of non-cage, possible louse on over 400°C
• Very stable at water, acid, alkaline and other strong chemicals
• Non-Magnetic, Insulator
Usage: Vacuum, Hot and Cold air, Water, non-magnet and High temp circumstance Production range: Deep groove, Angular contact. Self-aligning, Thrust and UC
PEEK Plastic Bearing
PolyEther Ether-Ketone(PEEK) Bearing – A high performance engineering thermoplastic. It can be used continuously in high temperature without permanent lost in physical properties. It is a high strength alternative to fluoropolymers. It exhibits very low smoke and toxic gas emission when exposed to flame and is approved by FDA for food contact applications.
• Max usage temperature is 250°C over, most strong heat resistance among plastics.
• Very stable at various acid and alkaline.
• Excellent wear resistance comparing normal plastic materials.
• Inherent low flammability and very low levels of smoke evolution during combustion.
• Excellent resistance against high energy radiation
• High mechanical strength, stiffness and creep resistance.
Usage: Hot and humid condition
Production range: Deep groove, Angular contact, self aligning
Stainless Steel Bearings
Stainless steel bearing provides superior corrosion resistance when compared to chrome steel bearings. Stainless Steel more resistant to atmospheric and general corrosive conditions than any of the other chrome or carbon steels. Stainless Bearings are widely used in the food and medical industries. Stainless Steel Bearings produced from this type of steel can run in liquids or can run dry at slow speeds.
Advantage of stainless steel bearing: Waterproof, Anti-rust , Anti-corrosion, low acid and alkali resistance, strong stability, maintenance-free and long life lasting.
Although stainless steel bearing is much more resistant to corrosion than ordinary carbon or alloy steels, in some circumstances it can corrode. It is ‘stain-less’ not ‘stain-impossible’.
POM Plastic bearings
POM Plastic bearings are available in standard inch and metric sizes. Plastic bearings can be made in special sizes and types in small and large quantities. Plastic radial ball bearings offer many advantages over standard steel bearings, which include: Corrosion Resistant, Design flexibility, Bearing & application integration, Non magnetic, Hygienic, Lubrication free and Lightweight.
• Temperature range: under 60°C
• Stable at various chemical
• Wear resistance, self-lubrication
• Usage : In the water, humid condition
Available in other plastic material such as Nylon, Teflon, PP, PE, PVDF etc.
Hybrid Bearings are used for very high running speeds. Steel ball bearings are less suitable because of the additional centrifugal load. Balls of small diameter or low density are desirable to limit the centrifugal load.
• Right Weight ceramic balls make centrifugal road to down and increasing speed
• Si3N4 bah specially has high strength and shiny surface, which helps high speed decreasing the bearing’ s vibration.
• Excellent self-lubrication, normally non-oil type, it makes frictional heating to down.
• Usage temp: 150°C-200°C
• High corrosion resistance, stable at water, chemicals, long life.
Application: Vacuum, wet-condition, High temperature.
Miniature ball bearings assembly by components like outer ring, inner ring, rolling element, rolling element holder, seal (dust cover) and spring ring and other machined parts. In response to the trend toward equipment and machinery that gets smaller, more compact, thinner and quieter, Our miniature ball bearings including specialized types with an outer diameter of less than 30 mm are designed to assure the precise operation of the drive shaft or any rotating device with high precision and precision components mounted on the load-bearing part.